Monday, March 22, 2010

 Marvelous Monday & A WINNER!

We have a winner...
Here's how it was done...
I put all names in the pretty bowl...
Scooter pulled one out. (Don't laugh but I closed my eyes, it was just too nerve-racking for me).
And the winner is...
Mobeane! 
The stars must have aligned because Mobeane's had a rough few days and could use a little pick me up.  (Her baby Maude, how lovely is that name, had a frightening situation that resulted in surgery this weekend). 
Seriously I feel like everyone I know has had a little one up at primary's this winter.
Hugs and a wreath to you my dear! 
Oh and here is what she wrote...
"I'm going to have to say Ruffles, Ruffles and more Ruffles. (But mostly because I read your other comments and Quirky seems to be what everyone else is saying and since I have this problem... serious aversion to going with the flow- it runs in the family- I'll have to say the Uber-Ruffles... and actually I think they are both amazing!) That was a really long parenthesis and I'm pretty sure there's an English teacher out there somewhere saying, tsk, tsk, tsk. Loves!"
So the rufflier conventional one is yours!
A big thank you to all who participated.  I wish I could give one to you all! (Really...I contemplated it, if only sleep wasn't vital).  I thought it was fun.... so perhaps more giveaways are in the future!  If I'm going to make one I might as well make two... what do you think? 
******************
I'm a little peculiar... I positively adore mondays.  Truly.  I feel refreshed and energized.  I've written my weekly plans and I'm all geared up.  And spring... dear dear spring...it enhances my motivation.  
Here's a little video to start your week.  It makes my heart smile.
(I've watched this oodles of times and still love it).
Enjoy...

It's a new week... make it marvelous!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are like a giant blog tip jar. Not necessary, but they sure make me feel good. Thanks for your thoughts!